QuickBooks is an entry-level software geared basically for small and mid-sized businesses. QuickBooks software. has been the favorite software for the accounting industry by the past two decades, however, nowadays QuickBooks hosting is gaining popularity and trust of its users. It offers a number of benefits to its users to save time, money, and effort.
Here we will discuss the quintessential features of the software i.e emailing directly to the clients and customers from the desktop. Making invoices manually, printing, scanning and then sending them to the customers is a time-consuming task. Doing all these processes manually not only involves hard-work but at times of high demand, it could become hectic and stressful to carefully managing and handling all these documents. So, before jumping to the steps of “how to set up email in QuickBooks desktop, first, let’s understand the benefits of QuickBooks email in QuickBooks desktop.
Benefits of QuickBooks email in QuickBooks desktop
- Send quick payment reminders to your clients and customers via emails as and when required.
- Easily estimate the invoices of your customers and clients.
- The transaction details are easily fetched from customers and vendors.
- You can import business data from spreadsheets and can also add more attachments.
- It can also be used for sharing various reports within the departments and offices.
Now, Let’s talk about the steps to setup QuickBooks Email in QuickBooks Desktop:
1. First of all, open QuickBooks company file and click on Edit Menu as shown in the image below.
2. In the edit menu, go to the preferences.
3. Click on Send forms, as shown in the image below.
4. Mark webmail and click on Add
5. Now, simply enter your email and select an email provider.
6. Once you are done with the above steps, click on okay and try to send the email.
By following the above steps you can easily set up QuickBooks email in your QuickBooks desktop. QuickBooks is the ultimate software to fulfill the accounting needs of the small or medium-sized business, however, in this competitive environment, the scope of improvement will always be there. And, by taking QuickBooks to the cloud, you will get remote access to your data from anywhere in the world, top-notch security to your business files, with free access to IT support and more. Click here to know more about the QuickBooks cloud.