Enterprises with large-scale operations migrate to established cloud-based solutions that enable remote management of their operations.
Due to a lack of resources, the majority of SMEs are having problems transitioning. Cloud service providers can help in this situation.
If your organization is already utilizing Sage 100, the moment has migrated to Sage 100 cloud. There are numerous advantages to moving to Sage 100 cloud hosting services, and it can assist increase your business’s profitability.
In a word, making the transition from Sage 100 to Sage 100 Cloud can be beneficial.
Let us examine why:
Reasons for Switching from Sage 100 to Sage 100 Cloud
Your business will benefit from Sage 100 cloud hosting services. It eliminates the need for costly infrastructure and maintenance, saving significant capital and lowering operational expenses associated with maintenance and upkeep.
If your business already uses Sage 100 hosting, some infrastructure must already be in place. However, transitioning to cloud computing will save you money because you will no longer be required to upgrade it every few years, undertake costly maintenance, or maintain a vast IT workforce.
Additionally, cloud hosting options offer extremely customizable pricing models. Monthly server payments are required based on your business’s requirements. For example, you can reduce your package price during off-peak seasons.
The majority of modern businesses have adopted remote working models. Moreover, it has become critical for all companies to have systems that provide remote access to their workforce in the worldwide pandemic.
Sage 100 Cloud enables easy access to your database for your workforce. Regardless of their location, your employees will be able to perform their jobs. They will require only an active internet connection and a laptop or PC.
Additionally, remote access facilitates cooperation by collaborating on the same project remotely without transferring data. It will dramatically increase your organization’s productivity and profitability.
You must create manual backups if you are using Sage 100 desktop edition. Data recovery may take hours or days in the event of data loss, wasting critical business time for your business.
In addition, you may be unable to recover all of your data in some instances.
A disaster recovery option includes Sage 100 Cloud. Secure off-site data centres store your company’s private data safely.
In the event of data loss, you may quickly and easily recover the missing files and restore business operations.
Downtimes might harm your business’s reputation significantly. As a result, rapid data recovery will also help maintain the integrity of your business’s image. Additionally, it will reduce disruptions to critical company processes and revenue losses.
For small businesses, data security is a top priority. Hackers are constantly attempting to breach company databases to get unauthorized access to sensitive data.
Concurrently purchasing physical protection and Cybersecurity solutions can place a strain on your budget.
Sage 100 cloud hosting services resolve this issue. It eliminates the necessity for physical security because no physical servers are required.
Additionally, it does away with the requirement for third-party Cybersecurity solutions.
Reputable cloud service providers offer advanced security features such as multi-level encryption, firewalls, and more to keep your private and sensitive business data safe from attackers.
Employees work more productively when they have remote and real-time access. It simplifies and eliminates duplications in the workflow. Users can create, modify, delete, and share files in an organization-wide manner.
For example, designers working on multimedia-rich files with big file sizes save time by eliminating the need to send data back and forth.
Additionally, it can be beneficial when collaborating with clients on a project, as they will make revisions and modifications in real-time, bridging the communication gap and increasing customer satisfaction.
More about Sage 100 Cloud
- In comparison to Sage 100, Sage100 Cloud has a more user-friendly UI. In addition, the enhanced user interface is more interactive and intuitive.
- Sage 100 Cloud includes a highlight function that streamlines data. Additionally, the Business Insight Dashboard enables rapid and quick access to exact financial information.
- Sage 100 Cloud provides enhanced user applications and increased accessibility across numerous devices that are updated regularly via the internet.
- Sage 100 Cloud integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office 365, enabling you to maximize the value of both systems.
- Sage 100 Cloud is updated and enhanced regularly, resulting in an improved user experience and functionality.
If you’re searching for an experienced Sage 100 hosting provider, Sagenext will provide all these features under one roof.
Why choose Sagenext as your Sage 100 hosting provider?
Sagenext manages your business process resources effectively with a cutting-edge Sage 100 cloud environment specifically built for small and medium-sized businesses.
You can access your Sage 100 Cloud Hosted application from anywhere, at any time, with the extra benefit of seamless team collaboration and quick data sharing.
Their online Sage 100 ERP system includes the same tools, features, and benefits as the desktop application. With highly scalable resources and state-of-the-art servers, combined with a pay-per-use model, they are unmatched in the cloud hosting of Sage 100 ERP.
Along with world-class IT infrastructure, Sagenext offers skilled professionals who can tailor Sage 100 ERP hosting solutions to your specific requirements.
They strive to take care of everything for you, from establishing your customized cloud environment to installing your preferred ERP software on the server through data migration.
Additionally, if you require any changes to your setup, you can contact their always-available cloud professionals. As a result, Sage 100 and Sage 300 ERP hosting ensures complete data protection and reduces technical difficulties, allowing you to focus on core business activities and achieve sustainable business growth.
Key features of Sage 100 cloud hosting
- Sales and Order Management
- Inventory Management
- Human Capital Management
- Financial Management
Benefits of Sage 100 cloud hosting
- Easy collaboration: It enables you and all other authorized users to simultaneously access, share, and work on the same hosted application and business data, regardless of their location or device.
- Data Backup: Daily data backups are performed automatically on Sagenext’s high-end servers. Additionally, they provide proven data recovery solutions that ensure data availability in a natural disaster or file erasure.
- Expert Assistance: Sagenext resolves all types of business-related issues with the support of a team of Microsoft certified engineers and cloud professionals24/7. Their support team is committed to ensuring that your business remains operational at all times.
- Cost Saving: Sagenext reduces your anxiety about the expense of on-site technical equipment setup with cloud-hosted Sage 100 ERP, which allows you to access your application, files, and resources via our cloud platform for a low monthly subscription.
- Easy, fast, & Reliable: Their Sage 100 remote desktop login access is lightning fast, very reliable, and incredibly simple to use. To utilize the facility, connect to the server via an RDP icon on your desktop without installing any other software or tools.
- Universal Printing: Sage 100 ERP Cloud Hosting on a server has a universal printing and scanning solution that allows you to scan and print all of your essential invoices, cheques, bills, and other documents from your local system.
With refined expertise in Sage implementation, data management, security, and technical support, Sagenext developed a highly advanced, reliable, scalable, and secure cloud hosting platform.
As a result, they can tailor unique Sage software hosting solutions to fit your accounting and business management requirements perfectly.
If you’re looking for an established Sage 100 hosting provider, contact us now!