Posted On - 16-05-2018 admin QuickBooks
1. Open the QuickBooks application, and open the company file.
2. Go to the top right corner and click on the File menu.
3. Click on the switch to Multi-user Mode.
4. After clicking the switch to Multi-user Mode, your company file will be successfully moved in Multi-user Mode.
5. After switching from Single user Mode to Multi-user Mode, now, you can follow the same instruction. For switching Multi-user to Single user Mode. You need to click to below-given snap.
6. Now you can notice you have successfully switched your user in Single user Mode.