A source from Sage claims that “67% of the accountants admit that cloud technology has improved the service offerings and client interactions”. Business owners around the world mutually believe in the importance of accounting software, to a level where they all think that “I can't do without powerful accounting software.”
Are you also somebody who feels the same? If yes, then we assume that you already realize the paramountcy of accounting software in a business probably that's why you landed here on this guide to tackle it in a more organized way.
A business requires tracking each expense to function smoothly, even in the long run. However, doing so manually, which is exceedingly prone to human errors and latency, just does not seem the correct way. But, how will it sound if we say that the accounting processes can be automatized? Fortunately, there is a solution that conquers all the related challenges and stands as a multiple awards-winner, sophisticated accounting system - Sage Intacct.
We will discuss and unfold Sage Intacct broadly through this guide so that, in the end, you have a clear understanding of what it is and how it will benefit your business.
What Is Sage Intacct?
Sage Intacct exists as one of the most potent and influential accounting systems, which is also the first and only preferred finance management solution of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA). The best thing about Sage Intacct is that it is a cloud-based accounting software that entirely brought cloud computing to accounting and finance. Nowadays, when businesses run on the cloud, Sage Intacct proves to be a vital utility.
The prominent cloud-based program always helps businesses grow in various aspects. Sage Intacct was launched in 1999, with its headquarters in California. This invention by Intacct Corporation stands as one of the first cloud-based accounting systems that also happens to be highly scalable and configurable. The more your business grows, the more Sage Intacct lets you automate business finances, transactions, payments, and similar day-to-day activities. Sage Intacct reduces maintenance costs and provides more service time.
Gartner's 2020 Critical Capabilities report reported that Sage Intacct received the highest score in Core Financials for straight 5 years. Apart from being outstandingly user-friendly to CPAs, Accountants, and Bookkeepers, studies show that Sage Intacct has benefited diverse industries such as Transportation Services, Assisted Living Community, LTC Facility, Non-profit Advocacy Organizations, Graduate Schools, etc. Sage Intacct has various functionalities with additional advantages that we will come to know in the next section.
What Is Sage Intacct Used For?
Sage Intacct reflects leadership qualities outshining every other Accounting and Finance Management Software. Apart from being a commendable source of automation, it is also known for its rapid work strategy as Sage Intacct can take up to 1 billion API calls per month, 100 million application requests per day, and 50 billion financial records.Sage Intacct bridges the gap between business and smooth operation through its robust functionalities.
There are several advantages your business enjoys when you introduce Sage Intacct, such as:
Automating Accounting & Financial Processes
The adoption of Sage Intacct helps businesses save a lot of time and money as it automates the processes of business accounting and finances. Once you install Sage Intacct, there is no chance of latency or errors.
Upgrading Business Productivity
Sage Intacct is the most dominant fount of refined business productivity as it provides better efficiency, clearer and acute insights, and ensures the growth of your business without hiring the physical staff.
Introducing Business Abidance
Sage Intacct is often linked with bringing compliance to your business. So far, this seems like the most suitable software for handling accounts and the finance department, and using the correct software is a must for establishing business compliance. Other than this, it helps your business keep track of the newest changes and trends and analyzes the businesses for a better aim.
The technical framework surrounding Sage Intacct can cope with the challenges you might face at some point in your business. It provides dedicated consistency which helps maintain the graph of profits going all the way up and company expenses going all the way down.
Sage Intacct offers a wide variety of products, and you can choose one according to your business type. The details are in the next section.
Products Of Sage Intacct With Their Features & Pricing
We understand how finding suitable software for any category can turn into a damning event. So, after successfully researching, here we will discuss the products offered by Sage Intacct with their productive features. Below is a list of some figures and facts claimed by the Sage Group itself.
The core financials is one of the main modules of Sage Intacct, which is referred to as Sage Intacct Financials. All the information related to financial accounting goes into Sage Intacct Financials. It allows your business to run smoothly with sorted financial reports. One factor that cannot be overlooked is that it helps you get valuable insights, which can heighten your business. It further bifurcates into six more ledgers that are:
Accounts Payable: Reduces Payable Processing Time By 65%
- Sage Intacct's Accounts Payable is known for automating manual accounts payable processes and getting done with everything in just a couple of clicks.
- It even saves you a lot of money, as you're no longer bound to hire physical staff for your business accounts.
- Accounts Payable enables your system to eliminate data entry through a helping hand from a super-smart virtual assistant.
- Approvals with Accounts Payable are easy as the process goes paperless.
- Sage Intacct's Accounts Payable uses Vendor Payments so that the process of payments gets more simplified.
- It connects your banks, several payment platforms, and vendors faultlessly for payment automation. With Sage Intacct's Accounts Payable, you no longer need to print the transactions.
- Sage Intacct's Accounts Payable is trusted by HSG, Kometsales, Hickory Creek Healthcare, etc.
Accounts Receivable: Increases Cash Flows Through Automation
- Sage Intacct's Accounts Receivable channels your business efficiency so that you get paid faster than ever.
- It automates the payment processes and invoices, and you have a variety of payment options.
- Various documents are attached with respective transactions so that the recordkeeping gets simplified.
- It integrates seamlessly with the rest of your system, such as CRM Solutions, to keep track of sales, invoices, etc.
- Sage Intacct's Accounts Payable uses Vendor Payments so that the process of payments gets more simplified.
- It connects your banks, several payment platforms, and vendors faultlessly for payment automation. With Sage Intacct's Accounts Payable, you no longer need to print the transactions.
- Sage Intacct's Accounts Receivable is trusted by various platforms such as Stonestreet, PCF, Cornerstone, Marathon Venture, etc.
Cash Management: Accelerates The Close And Everyday Cash Management Tasks
- Businesses sincerely require a dedicated cash management system to come out clean in a financial crunch. Sage Intacct's Cash Management lets you do it your way.
- It keeps a systematic record of where the cash is coming from, where it is going, and more.
- The reason for the Cash Management Software to function smoothly is the automation module that helps your business stay up-to-date.
- It is the prime source of bank accounts management across all your locations, and you see it in real-time
- Sage Intacct's Cash Management is trusted by Hopi Tribe Economic Development Corporation, Elemica, Acquia, Women's World Banking, etc.
Intelligent General Ledger: Partners With Automation And AI To Allow Seamless Accounting
- Business keeps taking unknown turns and to adapt to this ever-changing nature, you need something accountable. Sage Intacct's Intelligent GL is the solution.
- Intelligent GL is powered by AI which helps transform your business in a modern perspective.
- It is majorly famed for providing business flexibility and efficiency.
- The complex account charts are broken down to a simpler level using AI dimensions.
- Intelligent General Ledger sets some regulations to bring accuracy to the business.
- Intelligent GL lets you record financial transactions once and you can work on them using multiple platforms.
- Sage Intacct's Intelligent GL is trusted by Room to Read, Penn Station, ACUI, BIG, etc.
Order Management: Accelerates Quote-To-Cash Cycles By 25%
- Quote-to-cash Intacct Accounting is already very complex and to get it done manually is even more difficult. Sage Intacct's Order Management is the best solution to this.
- It is known to streamline the most complex accounting with no challenges.
- Order Management is constructed in such a way that it can easily manage difficulties related to pricing, sales, orders, and more.
- When you use Order Management, whatever the data requires is completed automatically.
- Sage Intacct's Order Management is trusted by Jobvite, Welltok, Rapid Ratings, Traction, etc.
Purchasing: Reduces Invoice-To-Payments By 50%
- With Purchase Order Software, you can get predefined transactions and purchase approvals.
- This structured system helps increase the overall purchasing speed.
- It brings efficiency and accuracy to your business.
- Purchasing Order Software lets you monitor various things such as your budget as it comes with a described suite of dashboards.
- You get various reporting tools in this through which you can analyze sales and costs and gain valuable insights.
- Purchase Order Software is trusted by platforms like Lexxi, Donors Choose, Bay County Medical Care Facility, GoGuardian, ERB, etc.
Sage Intacct offers additional modules for business betterment and finance management. The advanced functionality provided by Sage Intacct is known to bring flexibility and automation to the accounting portion of your business. It keeps you ever ready for future challenges.
There are several ledgers categorized under advanced functionality as:
Dynamic Allocations: Allows Better Business Visibility
- The feature of Dynamic Allocation includes eliminating errors from the accounts and time reduction in preparing spreadsheets.
- The costs, revenues, and assets are distributed automatically to several crucial departments of your business.
- Dynamic Allocation Software helps remove complexity from your allocations across entities that saves you almost 3-4 days each month.
- The manual corrections can now rest as Dynamic Allocation automates that process and save you time.
- Sage Intacct's Dynamic Allocation is trusted by platforms like DMBA.
Revenue Recognition: Brings Business Scalability
- Sage Intacct offers a compliant Revenue Recognition Software that brings automation to your business.
- Revenue Recognition can fight off ASC 606 IFRS 15 challenge. You can bring scalability into your business if you adopt Revenue Recognition Software.
- It is known to automate daily revenue recognition tasks, which remove all kinds of complexity and human frustration.
- Sage Intacct's Revenue Recognition saves you a lot of hours and money.
- Revenue Recognition is famed for aligning revenue recognition with expense allocation & turning orders into cash.
- Sage Intacct's Revenue Recognition is trusted by platforms like Geo Technologies, Jobvite, Acquia, Quaero, etc.
Fixed Assets: Automates Processes From Acquisitions To Disposal
- Fixed Assets Software works with the Core Financials to provide a flexible and automatic asset management system.
- The adoption of Fixed Assets increases control over the business and helps you gain real-time insights.
- It can improve overall decision-making by introducing Fixed Assets Software as it gives you dimensional visibility into your business.
- It speeds up the accounting process simplifying it to a basic level.
- With Revenue Recognition, you no longer worry about tracking accounts and taxes. It automatically tracks it and also maintains separate tax and accounting documents.
- Sage Intacct's Fixed Assets are trusted by platforms like Bay County Medical Care Facility, USA Fencing, Women's World Banking, Dapple, etc.
Sales & Use Tax: Scalable, End-To-End Solution
- Sales & Use Tax acts as a multi-tax that provides automation and digitalization to the accounts processes.
- It simplifies the entire tax process and lets your system ensure the installation of automatic tax-law updates.
- The calculation of the taxes becomes easy as Sales & Use Tax involves no-code tax automation.
- The filing and reporting of audits become very easy with Sales & Use Tax as it accurately and efficiently gets the work done.
- It can scale your business and bring efficiency to the working processes.
Intelligent Time: Delivers Speed & Accuracy
- AI-powered sage Intelligent Time accelerates business revenue and timesheets revolutionization.
- Intelligent Time provides complete insights to help you manage and speed your business in terms of profits.
- With Intelligent Time, your accounts department can focus on other tasks instead of on-time entry.
- As it is AI-powered, it helps you simply review and submit your work with no extra time-wasting for reconstruction.
Spend Management: Keeps You In Budget
- Spend Management is for budget-conscious companies. It keeps track of your expenses, preventing you from spending too much.
- You can instantly check your budget vs. spending when using Spend Management.
- It helps you make better and more informed decisions about spending.
Advanced Functionality further includes various ledgers such as Inventory Management, Time & Expense Management, Multi-Entity & Global Consolidations, Vendor Payment Services, and Project Accounting which help in accounting automation and business efficiency.
Dashboard And Reporting
Dashboard and Reporting are known to save you more than 40 hours per month on tracking financial reporting and even reduce the time you would manually take to check the data accuracy by 75%.
It further bifurcates into three more ledgers:
- Interactive Visual Explorer
Sage Intacct's Billing Software is an advanced way of taking care of your business revenues and getting rid of accounting complexities. It is trusted by various platforms such as Pathway Lending, United Fire, etc. Billing Software detangles every billing task and gets the work done in no time.
It further consists of two more ledgers:
- Contract & Subscription Billing
- Project Costing Billing
As for the pricing of the Sage Intacct Software, it's calculated based on total users and the category of the module you are using. However, the range for the starter edition starts from 12,000 pounds which includes getting you live on the system with implementation times between 50 to 70 hours. It will give a business with around 20 employees and a turnover of 5 million pounds.
For many companies, it might not be as authentic as the features of Sage Intacct itself. So, in the next section, we'll discuss the benefits of adopting Sage Intacct.
Top Features Of Sage Intacct
Sage Intacct has things that will make you inclined towards it. Sage Intacct is the best breed of accounting software with some top features.
Streamlines Accounting & Business Finances
Sage Intacct is the leader in handling accounts and business finances. It is famed for accelerating financial accuracy and efficiency by doing everything on time. Sage Intacct comes with various modules, and each one contributes to several accounting factors. That helps in streamlining your business accounting and eradicates human errors.
Introducing Sage Intacct in your business will automatize your accounting and finances. It paces with the rapid changes in the market. Sage Intacct also makes sure to keep updating and upgrading your system automatically. The entire process saves you a lot of time as it does everything on its own. Business Automation levels up your game and leads you to a profitable future.
Sage Intacct helps you gain real-time, valuable insights, a crucial factor when expanding your business. It uses tools known for better control over business tasks such as billing, reporting, accounting, keeping a record of transactions, etc. Better control over business helps you gain insights, that are beneficial in the long run.
Sage Intacct is very cost-effective software that always keeps your budget in check. Adopting Sage Intacct eliminates the requirement of hiring physical staff as it handles most of the things on its own. Also, the prices for Sage Intacct are very reasonable, and you can easily buy it for your business. So, in a nutshell, Sage Intacct is a cost-effective solution to advanced accounting problems.
Is Sage Intacct Cloud-Based?
YES! Sage Intacct is the best cloud-based financial software that has been a continuous favorite for the G2 crowd as it provides the right amount of customer satisfaction. Its cloud approach helps businesses grow with better insights and productivity.
This multi-tenant cloud-based software satisfies customers with an average of 250% ROI and payback in less than six months. Customers can see real-time reports across multiple entities. It draws more financial attention and reduces time by 79% at least.
Sage Intacct, being cloud-based, gives you reasonable costs, a better sense of security, and expanded business.
What Makes Sage Intacct good ERP Software?
Sage Intacct is a cloud-based software that also happens to be a good Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System. Every company uses ERP to check the daily activities related to accounting and finances. Good ERP helps businesses become more efficient and self-aware. So, a good ERP matters to the companies.
Sage Intacct proves to be good ERP software as it owns every feature that a good ERP is required to have. We'll discuss some factors that make Sage Intacct a good ERP.
Brings Business Agility
Business agility is the capability of an organization or a company to quickly adapt to changes in the market, either internally or externally. When you introduce Sage Intacct in your business, its cloud-based functionalities automatically adopt the changes happening. Sage Intact satisfies customers and keeps track of their needs that are prone to changing.
Increases Business Productivity And Efficiency
Business productivity and efficiency play an important role in expanding your business. Without productive results, there is no point in doing business. Sage Intacct always makes sure to drastically increase the business outputs and bring productivity to a good height. It is a sufficient enough reason to call Sage Intacct a good ERP.
Every software, financial or any other, should be cost-effective. It draws more customers and sellers attention, as budget is a chief aspect of a business. Sage Intacct is budget-friendly as it reduces the cost of hiring physical staff, and its prices are reasonable. It believes in providing more features for less money.
A good ERP provides security to your business data and prevents it from the wrong hands. Sage Intacct is a highly secure platform that keeps your financial data confidential and does not let it leak to some unknown source. This feature makes Sage Intacct's ERP a dependable platform.
Helps In Business Expansion
Business expansion is the ultimate goal of every organization. Nobody wants to lack in business activities because of accounting and finances. Sage Intacct helps businesses grow because of its advanced features and functions. Everything from its interface to the products is customer-friendly. You can get valuable insights and better business productivity after using Sage Intacct.
Who Uses Sage Intacct?
Sage Intacct is a cloud-based financial software that takes care of business accounting. This software suits all medium-size businesses by accountants, CPAs, bookkeepers, business analysts, managers, chief financial officers (CFO), auditors, tax agencies, and regulators.
Businesses use Sage Intacct to collect, store, process, retrieve, and report financial data. This automatized system eradicates the chances of errors and brings in business productivity. Every individual who deals with business accounts has the accessibility to the Sage Intacct system as it is for their use.
Pros And Cons Of Sage Intacct
Everything has two sides to it. One shows the positive one, and the other with drawbacks. A system as powerful as Sage Intacct has various advantages, but being a technical framework, it even has some cons of using it. Here, we'll discuss some pros and cons of using Sage Intacct.
- Sage Intacct offers you some top features that are highly advanced.
- Sage Intacct has a highly dedicated support team that always tries to keep you out of technical issues.
- Sage Intacct values money and always keeps a record of the business budget.
- Using Sage Intacct will automatize your business.
- It increases business agility and brings scalability and productivity.
- Sage Intacct is known to expand your business.
- Sage Intacct does not provide upfront pricing.
- At times, Sage Intacct can become quite complicated to use.
- The price may be bearable for medium-sized businesses, not every small business can't afford Sage Intacct.
- Technical support for Sage Intacct is quite expensive, so it gets difficult for the users to get their hands over it.
Top 5 Alternatives To Sage Intacct
If you're digging for information about Sage Intacct, there is no harm in getting to know some alternatives to Sage Intacct. A thing about searching for alternatives include looking for similar functionalities and features.
After researching, we got our hands on the most similar products as Sage Intacct, the list of which is:
NetSuite is a cloud-based accounting system that provides a suite of useful applications such as a good ERP, CRM, SuiteSuccess, SuiteCommerce, OpenAir, etc. It is considered a top accounting software. However, if compared to Sage Intacct, it is more expensive, and the time it takes to reach ROI is also less.
FinancialForce Financial Management ERP
FinancialForce Financial Management ERP is accounting software that is known for streamlining business finances and bringing productivity to your business. This full-featured financial system manages and resorts to your transactions. It is quite expensive as it keeps an accurate track of financial numbers.
QuickBooks Online happens to be so organized that it streamlines the accounting in a very systematic way. It is a cloud-based accounting system that keeps your records in one place. QuickBooks Online is quite budget-friendly and user-friendly. After Sage Intacct, QuickBooks Online can be used as an alternative as it is a wise replacement.
Accounting Seed is the best accounting software for small businesses. Its product capabilities are excellent, such as custom reporting tools, automation systems, and more. It provides remarkable performance, strong consulting partnership, and better business insights, all under a reasonable quotation.
Workday Financial Management
Workday Financial Management gives a strong sense of how to organize the financial activities of your business. It is constantly improving, so you don't have to worry about the recent updates and upgrades. Workday Financial Management makes deployment easy and has a strong customer focus, and it works accordingly. It can be considered a good alternative to Sage Intacct.
Sage Intacct Vs. Sage X3
When we talk about accounting software, we encounter thousands of options. Similarly, another software resembles Sage Intacct, leaving customers confused between them both. So, to help you, we have prepared a list of differences between Sage Intacct and Sage X3.
Sage Intacct and Sage X3 are different in terms of technical frameworks. Sage Intacct's framework revolves around the principle of using the most suitable tools for the task you're using it for. It does not have an integrated or a single platform, it rather uses various products such as Core Financials, Advanced Functionality, and more.
Sage X3, on the other hand, carries a different approach. It includes CRM and extensive operational functionality, which lets you use the same system across multiple platforms. Sage X3 is not as fragile as Sage Intacct, and it is a system that covers more areas.
Implementation time is the most important factor between Sage Intacct and Sage X3. If we talk about Sage Intacct, it is for configuration and not development. The time taken can range between 4 weeks to 6 months, whereas generally, it takes three months.
On the other hand, Sage X3 has a very customizable nature that directly affects the implementation of the product. It takes about 6-12 months to get fully implemented. If you're using it for a heavy product, it can take more than 12 months, but the implementation will be dependent on the required complexity.
What industry you're working for has a huge impact on whether you should go with Sage Intacct or Sage X3. Sage Intacct's focal industries are Financial Services, Tourism, Hospitality, Non-Profit Organizations, Healthcare, etc.
Whereas Sage X3 covers all of the above with a very general financial point of view but majorly focuses on Manufacturing Industries. Sage X3 can flawlessly handle complex BOM and MRP.
A system as modular as Sage Intacct can be pricey because it takes on several industries of almost every size. Although it suits all medium-size businesses, not every small-sized business can afford it. The average annual cost can go as high as 25,000 pounds.
Sage X3 has a different quotation when it comes to pricing. The annual budget can cost around 30-50,000 pounds, and initial investments can be more than 50,000 pounds annually. If you think that none of the products is affordable, you can even look for different products from Sage itself.
Another factor that differentiates Sage Intacct from Sage X3 is its deployment. Sage Intacct is a cloud-based accounting system that automatically completes the latest updates and upgrades. There are 4 automatized updates of Sage Intacct annually.
On the other hand, Sage X3 has a convenient way of deployment. Sage X3 can be either used on Sage or your private cloud platform. It gives you better control over your system, but at the same, it can be a little expensive as the Sage X3 product is highly customizable.
Top Add-ons For Sage Intacct
Sage Intacct undoubtedly is the best financial accounting software that lets you choose the most suitable tools for your business. Its integrations come into play when you have to make the right decisions about choosing a suitable product. Sage Intacct comes with out-of-the-box integration policies with different tools, having the best APIs.
Sage Intacct has flexibility in terms of integration as its APIs allow it to partner with any product and not something from Sage Marketplace only.
There are some products Sage Intacct gets integrated with, such as:
Integrating Salesforce with Sage Intacct adds to the power, efficiency and productivity of the platform. This integrated combination is known as 'The Power Couple' as it is a symbol of a strengthened work process. It provides real-time integration and creates direct invoices from Salesforce.
The framework Yooz follows is quite simple, but when it's integrated with Sage Intacct, it provides a powerful output. It is easy to set up, and once done, it automates invoice processes. You can easily view all your AP when you sign up with Yooz in one place. No matter where the documents are, Yooz and Sage Intacct integration makes it easy to match them together.
If you're looking for an integrated solution that supports complex planning and budgeting, you can opt for Sage Intacct & Prophix Integration. Prophix is a powerful product that works well when partnered with Sage Intacct. This integration allows you to collect and store all information in one system and use various advanced mechanisms such as Business Intelligence, AI, etc.
YayPay Integration with Sage Intacct is another powerful product collaboration that automates credit control. This integration lets you use AI to predict several problems such as credit, payment collection, etc. Sage Intacct integrates with YayPay, and it gives the best outputs.
Sage Intacct seamlessly integrates with Workato, providing additional automation capabilities. This integration acts as an integrated platform and a business automation platform to help you throughout your business.
POS (Point of Sale)
Sage Intacct Integration with POS (Point of Sale) is considered unique integration. It syncs or transforms various transactions from Sage Intacct to POS or vice versa.
Sage Intacct vs. Sage 100
Comparing Sage Intacct with Sage 100 makes it necessary to find why Sage considered shifting their huge list of clients to another mid-market ERP software, Sage Intacct. Sage Intacct and Sage 100 are a part of Sage Business Cloud, but they differ. Sage Intacct and Sage 100 both are ERP Cloud-based software solutions. Both being mid-market software, they do similar things like smooth accounting, business automation, etc. Let us talk about some of their differences.
Sage Intacct primarily focuses on platforms that require ERP features to grow a business well. On the other hand, Sage 100 is mid-way with accounting software and an ERP platform. Sage 100 focuses on management, accounting, manufacturing, and distribution. The reason businesses choose to shift to Sage Intacct is because it handles macro projects, whereas Sage 100 works for basic accounting needs.
The database technology followed by Sage 100 is too conventional to be adopted in recent times. Its conventional approach makes application integration a bit difficult. On the other hand, Sage Intacct is a SaaS platform that eliminates such issues.
Every business that adopts Sage Intacct enjoys certain benefits such as:
- Cloud-Based Data Access
- Automatic Updates & Upgrades
- Advanced Reporting Capabilities
- Real-Time Financial Metrics
Sage Intacct vs. NetSuite
Both Sage Intacct and NetSuite are cloud-based ERP, SaaS, and multi-tenant systems. The basic difference is a fact that states Oracle's NetSuite was designed to run a business on it. On the other hand, Sage Intacct provides financial and accounting assistance to businesses. NetSuite provides robust technologies such as CRM, manufacturing, better business insights, and Human Capital Management (HCM). Sage Intacct has automatic accounting support.
The difference between these two mid-way products is the pricing of both the products. NetSuite requires an initial enterprise investment which can be too pricey for some businesses. Under this large sum, NetSuite provides several features which might not come in handy right after you buy it, but maybe sometime later in the future.
On the other hand, Sage Intacct is relatively low in price and is quite affordable for medium-sized businesses. Although it can be a little expensive for some small businesses, it provides good business flexibility at a very reasonable price. Sage Intacct pairs itself with several other products such as POS, Payroll, etc., and works in collaboration mode, but NetSuite has the upper hand in robust functionalities.
The final difference between the two products is the type of industries they both deal with.
If we talk about Sage Intacct, it serves:
- Financial & Accounting Sectors
- Non-profit Organizations
- Healthcare Industries
The industries NetSuite serves are:
- Financial Sectors
- Professional Services
- Retail & E-commerce Sectors
- Non-profit Organizations
Every business operating in finance and accounts needs some technology to take over the hustle of manually keeping track of transactions, payments, sales, etc., to help save businesses hours of physical effort and money. Cherry on the top? A cloud-based platform. This blog was about a similar product launched by Sage, Sage Intacct. Conclusively, Sage Intacct is the best accounting software with various advanced features. Every businessman confirms the importance of cloud-based technologies and how they speed up the overall business practices and bridge a sorted way to productivity. This blog tells you everything from Sage Intacct's framework to its features. We hope it clears your understanding of Sage Intacct and that you will now be able to choose the best product for your business.