A Service-Level agreement (SLA) is a mutual contract between a network service provider and a customer that specifies, that what services the network service provider will provide to the customers. Many Internet service providers (ISP)s provide their customers with this service known as Service-Level Agreement. This Service-Level Agreement service applies to the customers if they have ordered any services from Sagenext Infotech and their account is active with the Sagenext Infotech: Virtual Server Hosting Plans or Virtual Applications Hosting Plans.
This mutual Service-Level Agreement is entered into by and between customers and Sagenext Infotech LLC as of the date the agreement is signed; which is the date of acceptance by customers.
The term “Service Availability” means the percentage of a particular month (based on 24-hour days for the number of days in the subject month) that the virtual servers are available for access via Virtual Infrastructure customer, as measured by our company Sagenext Infotech.
Some guidelines that SLAs consists of are as follows:
- What percentage of the time services will be available to the customers?
- The number of customers that can be served concurrently
- Specific performance benchmarks to which real performance will be periodically compared
- The time schedule for notification in advance of network changes that may affect customers
- Sagenext help desk response time for various varieties of issues
- Dial-in access availability provided by service provider Sagenext
- Usage statistics that will be provided by Sagenext
A Service Level Agreement is a legally binding document that says we will provide certain services, on a specific schedule, without any failure. If we do not follow the Service Level Agreement, you can take action against us, including reporting us to the Better Business Bureau.
Sagenext will tell you why that won’t happen:
- Sagenext reputation depends on us fulfilling our customers Service Level Agreements terms.
- Sagenext know the ramifications if our bookkeepers/CPA miss deadlines or fail to fulfill the SLA guidelines and regulations.
- Sagenext provides customers virtual accounting services to businesses. If we did not provide the services we promise, we would not be in business anymore.
Service Goal of Sagenext:
Sagenext Infotech’s goal is to achieve 100% Service Availability for all customers around the globe.
Subject to Sections 3 and 4 below, if the Service Availability of customer’s Virtual Servers is less than 100%, Sagenext Infotech will issue a credit to customer in accordance with the following schedule, with the credit being calculated on the basis of the monthly service charge for the affected Services:
|80% – 90%||5%|
|70% – 80%||10%|
|60% – 70%||20%|
|50% – 60%||30%|
|50% or below||100%|
Customer shall not receive any credits under this Service-Level Agreement in connection with any failure or deficiency of Service Availability caused by or associated with:
Credit Request and Payment Procedures:
To receive a credit, the customer must make a request by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com. Each request in connection with this SLA must include the customer’s account number and the dates and times of the unavailability of customer’s Web site and must be received by Sagenext Infotech within ten (10) business days after the customer’s services were not available. If the unavailability is confirmed by Sagenext Infotech, credits will be applied within two billing cycles after Sagenext Infotech’s receipt of the customer’s credit request. Credits are not refundable and can be used only towards future billing charges.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the total amount credited to customer in a particular month under this SLA shall not exceed the total fee paid by customer for such month for the affected Services. Credits are exclusive of any applicable taxes charged to customer or collected by Sagenext Infotech and are customer’s sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any failure or deficiency in the Customer’s Services Availability.