APPLICATION SERVER SECURITY | DATA SECURITY CLOUD
24×7 Data Security & Monitoring
Data security is the most important part for growing businesses in todays world. Our security team monitors your Hosted IT Infrastructure and network environment 24 X 7 to ensure your system is always safe from hackers, viruses, malware and spy ware. we include corporate, enterprise level security and monitoring free with your organizations SageNext hosting. We ensure that only you have access to your programs and files 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our security systems include defense mechanisms such as a network anti-virus, state of the art Cisco firewalls, and intrusion detection systems.
- Our Virtual Server Cluster solution will ensure 99.999% server hardware reliability.
- Every plan is hosted on enterprise class equipment from manufacturers like HP, Cisco and Network Appliance.
- Every server is connected to our redundant switched and routed network, optimized for up time and performance 24 X 7.
- Our Data center is in an enterprise facility with six generators and best-in-class UPS and HVAC. This means that we are nearly immune to environmental failures. Every server at SageNext has redundant power supplies and fans. We are committed to giving every customer, regardless of plan, the highest quality hardware.
Daily Data Backup :
SageNext Cloud services include fully managed and automated, off site backup protection for all of your critical data. Protecting your data from a disaster is critical for companies who rely on electronic data as their medium of communications and operations. In a traditional network, an office manager, or in many cases the owner, assumes the responsibility of backup.
We have a dedicated team who specialize in data backup and disaster recovery procedures to ensure your business continuity in the event of a disaster. Our daily off site backups ensure that the data is protected and you never have to worry about losing your data.
Backups are useful primarily for two purposes. The first is to restore a state following a disaster (called disaster recovery). The second is to restore small numbers of files after they have been accidentally deleted or corrupted.
Since a backup system contains at least one copy of all data worth saving, the data storage requirements are considerable. Organizing this storage space and managing the backup process is a complicated undertaking. SageNext Cloud uses a data repository model to provide structure to the storage.
Before data is sent to its storage location, it is selected, extracted, and manipulated. SageNext Cloud developed different techniques to optimize the backup procedure. These include optimizations for dealing with open files and live data sources as well as compression, encryption, and DE-duplication.
Unlimited Dedicated Free Technical Support :
SageNext Cloud Solution have highly professional technical team available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We know that your business cant be put on pause, so we make sure that we are always here to provide you the highest level of quality of support through that and Phone service when you need it. We are here so that you can work without any interruption on your service.