ACT! in the cloud
Access and Use Your ACT! Software On-Demand Anytime, Anywhere
SageNext, being a highly reputable cloud hosting company, offers advanced, secure, and affordable ACT hosting solutions to enhance efficiency, performance and productivity of small and medium-sized organizations. Hosting ACT! enables authorized users to harness the power of the dedicated CRM software backed by additional features and benefits of cloud technology. Our virtual private cloud environment ensures unparalleled accessibility to ACT! software along with real-time collaboration among end-users. We handle everything from software installation to data migration to the cloud and ensure your business gets up and running in no-time.
How Cloud ACT! Hosting Can Benefit Your Business?
- Access your company’s powerful CRM tool from anywhere, anytime around the globe.
- Automatically send followup emails, add calendar entries & pinpoint opportunities from the street or office.
- Attract new customers and get more from existing relationships using lead info.
Intuitive Contact & Customer Manager functionality right out of the box.
- Keep detailed sales notes and track the progression of each prospect and lead.
- Easily share critical business intelligence amongst all departments instantly no matter location.
- Get full visibility in your sales department and quickly spot opportunities.
- Identify the latest prospects by viewing a ranked call list of the most interested.
Why Choose SageNext for ACT! Hosting?
Simply because we understand what it takes to serve your cloud hosting needs better. We bestow end-users like you a unique advantage of using the ACT! on our superfast, and highly reliable terminal servers by installing a copy of your software with your license. We set up user access and other configuration so that you can go for any customized solutions for ACT! premium hosted. In this context, we give you a static IP or domain name for your ACT! Web interface and you can early establish synchronization for the centralized database from your local computer.