Adding QuickBooks Users & Granting Them Access
Table of Contents:
- Add a New User
- Assign Roles to Users
Disclaimer: Only QuickBooks Administrator can do the changes
Add a New User
- Go to the Company tab and select Users.
- Now select the Set Up Users and Roles.
- Navigate to the User List tab.
- Click New.
- Type a new username and password.
- Select OK to add the new user.
Assign Roles to Users
- Move to the Company menu and move to Users.
- Select the Set Up Users and Roles.
- Visit the User List.
- Click on the user’s name and hit Edit.
- Pick a role within the Available Roles section and hit Add.
- Assign additional roles for the users as per the requirements.
- Tap on OK when done.
Facing Issues? Submit Your Queries
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please reach out to [email protected]and we will happily answer any question you may have.Talk To Our Technical Expert