Removing a QuickBooks Closing Date or Closing Date Password
Want to remove the password on the closing date set in QuickBooks?
Follow the steps below listed to remove a password from your company file that has been closed in QuickBooks.
- Open the QuickBooks.
- Start the company file in the admin user mode.
- Select Edit and click on the Preferences.
- Hit on the Accounting option on the left corner.
- Move to the Company Preferences section.
- Hit on the Set Date or Password.
- Delete the password in the Password or from the Confirm Password fields.
- Tip: To remove the closing date, just remove the Closing Date column.
- Hit on OK.
Facing Issues? Submit Your Queries
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please reach out to [email protected]and we will happily answer any question you may have.Talk To Our Technical Expert