QuickBooks Error 6190-816: What is & How to Solve it?
What is the QuickBooks Error 6190-816?
User’s are likely to receive codes -6190 and -816 when another user is logged in to the company file in a single user mode. There are multiple ways to resolve the error codes:
- Ensure that QuickBooks release is up to date.
- Rename your ND and TLG file, in order to repair the damaged company files.
How to Resolve the Error 6190-816?
Solution 1: Rename the ND and TLG files.
To Repair the company’s damaged data files, rename the ND and TLG files. Follow the below steps to do the same:
- Open the folder comprising the company file.
- Locate the files with the same file name as your company files but with extensions.ND and.TLG.
- Double-click each file and choose Rename.
- Add the word OLD at the end of each file name.
For instance: company_file.qbw.nd.OLD
- Open QuickBooks again and sign in to your company file to check whether the issue is resolved or not.
Solution 2: Update QuickBooks
Make sure that the QuickBooks software is updated with the latest version.
- Close the company file and then quit QuickBooks.
- Right-click the application desktop icon.
- Select Run as administrator.
- Go to the “No Company Open” screen.
- Navigate to the Help menu and choose Update QuickBooks…
By following the above process, you can easily resolve the QuickBooks Error 6190-816 easily by achieving productive outcomes.
Facing Issues? Submit Your Queries