How to Cancel Adobe Subscription or Trial in 2023?
In this article, we will see how to cancel an Adobe subscription plan. Also, Adobe Creative Cloud is a popular suite of creative software that is used by millions of people around the world. However, if you no longer need your subscription, you may be wondering how to cancel it.
Cancel Adobe Subscription with 2 Simple Methods
Method 1: Through Your Account Page
Step 1: Go to the Adobe Account – https://account.adobe.com/plans page and sign in.
Step 2: Click on Profile and select Manage Account.
Step 3: Click Manage Plans.
Step 4: Click Cancel Plan.
Step 5: Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cancellation process.
Step 6: Verify the cancellation details and then select Confirm cancellation.
Note: Make sure to check your email for confirmation. You can also check your account page to verify that the cancellation has gone through.
Method 2: By Contacting Customer Support
- Go to the Adobe Customer Support website:https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
- Click the Chat Now button.
- A chat window will open. Type “Cancel subscription” and press Enter.
- A customer support representative will assist you with canceling your subscription.
How to Cancel Adobe Subscription Without Fee
There are a few ways to cancel your Adobe subscription without a fee:
- Cancel within 14 days of your initial purchase – Adobe offers a 14-day money-back guarantee on all new subscriptions. Also, if you cancel within this time period, you will receive a full refund.
- Cancel during your free trial – If you are on a free trial of Adobe Creative Cloud, you can cancel at any time without being charged.
- Contact Adobe customer support – If you are unable to cancel your subscription online, you can contact Adobe customer support for assistance. In fact, they may be able to waive the cancellation fee for you, especially if you have a valid reason for canceling.
Watch this Video to Learn How to Cancel Adobe Subscription
In The End
No matter what your reason is for canceling your Adobe subscription, the process is quick and easy. Moreover, you can cancel your subscription through your Adobe account page or by contacting customer support.
What is the penalty for canceling Adobe subscription?
The penalty for canceling an Adobe subscription depends on the type of subscription you have, however, when you cancel, the penalty may vary.
- Monthly subscriptions- If you have a monthly subscription, you can cancel at any time without a penalty.
- Annual subscriptions- If you have an annual subscription, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee if you cancel within one year of your subscription start date.
- Free trials- If you are on a free trial of Adobe Creative Cloud, you can cancel at any time without being charged.
Facing Issues? Submit Your Queries