How To Use Importer Transaction Pro?
Steps to Use Importer Transaction Pro
Step 1: Get Started
- Log in and launch QuickBooks into your company file after adding Transaction Pro to your account.
Step 2: Open Importer Transaction Pro
- Open Importer Transaction Pro and you can see details in the picture below.
Step 3: Locate the File
- Then, click on BROWSE and it will open a window to locate the file you want to import. (the below is just a sample)
- Locate your file and click Open.
- You can continue importing and can make alterations from here.
Step 4: Match Fields Manually
- Click Next when ready.
- Before you may continue onto another step, you must manually match fields.
Step 5: Finish Changes
- Once you have finished any needed changes, click Next.
- Add in any appropriate information and click FINISH!
- Click on OK here too.
- Login to your QuickBooks file and double-check that your data was imported accurately.
Follow all these steps to use Importer Transaction Pro effectively.
Get a start with Transaction Pro: Importer is easy.
If you do not already have access to it, you can always set up access via the Marketplace or by contacting [email protected].
Facing Issues? Submit Your Queries
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please reach out to [email protected]and we will happily answer any question you may have.Talk To Our Technical Expert