QuickBooks hosting service provides facilities like anytime access, scalability, multi-user access, device responsiveness and flexibility to businesses that QuickBooks on the local system doesn’t. With the options available in today’s world, it is easier to manage the QuickBooks account online.
Above all, hosting providers take care of all the technical nitty-gritty enabling you to access the accounting files and data anywhere online without any glitches. Hence, let’s have a look at some of the essential factors that are taken into consideration while choosing a QuickBooks hosting services.
Factors to Decide on QuickBooks Hosting Service Provider
While considering QuickBooks hosting services you must look at multiple factors because jumping the gun faster might end in a loss for the business.
Here are a few factors that you need to take into consideration before settling for a suitable QuickBooks Solutions:
1. Uptime Reliability
If your QuickBooks hosting is down, no one can access the files remotely; however, the fundamental requirement of any business is round-the-clock accessibility to data. Hence, to tackle this problem efficiently look for the QuickBooks hosting providers that offer a 99.99% guarantee of network uptime.
Consequently, you can access the accounting files anytime as there is minimal chance of the account being down. And in the event of any problem, users can contact the service provider to get the server fixed. You can also use tracking tools and take help from downtime survival tools from a recognized site. Using the right tools and cloud providers become vital if your hosting service crosses the limit. Hence, you should choose new hosting service that has better uptime record.
Read this also: Why Uptime is Important in QuickBooks Hosting
2. Server Performance
The server’s performance is vital in selecting the exemplary QuickBooks hosting service. It is as important as the pricing and the services offered. Hence it becomes imperative to inquire about the underlying architectonics as certain QuickBooks applications work on the remote cloud servers.
The hosting providers that deploy a high-performance environment for hosting the QuickBooks application. As well as offer high output so that you do not face lag while working on the accounting software. The server’s performance propels the efficient management of business accounts, and also ensures that the server doesn’t slow down.
3. Advanced Security
If you are looking forward to storing QuickBooks data in the cloud. Then security should be your major concern as it is essential deploy safety to your financial data. Hence, before settling for a QB hosting solution make sure that firewalls, network firewalls, security audits, data encryption, and multiple-factor user authentication are in place.
Moreover, unauthorized access should be prevented through comprehensive security guidelines. You should also ensure that the hosting provider has advanced-level security protocols for your QuickBooks account.
4. Customer Service
Responsive customer service always comes in handy in case of any hosting trouble. If you are new to QuickBooks hosting, then it is obvious to ask for quick technical assistance. Make sure that you choose the right service provider that won’t let your application down for long, harbor qualified technical staff and assist you with instant support.
Different Types of QuickBooks Hosting Services
Different types of QuickBooks hosting services are:
- In shared hosting your QuickBooks application or account will be stored on the same server as a bunch of others.
- It is the best hosting method if you are on a budget.
- The right hosting provider will ensure the customization of accounting options and even provide good loading speed.
- Shared hosting is not preferable for an organization looking to upscale themselves in the longer run.
- It is the best solution for businesses looking to keep their QuickBooks application up to date and run faster.
VPS (Virtual Private Server) Hosting
- In Virtual Private Server (VPS) each QuickBooks application will be hosted in its own virtual space, and thus the loading speed will be higher.
- It ensures multiple access to the account at one time.
- It is more preferable in comparison to shared hosting because the resources are not shared with others.
- VPS is beneficial for those who are looking to upscale their QuickBooks Desktop application.
You may also like: What is a Virtual Private Server (VPS): A Complete Guide
- In Dedicated Hosting, server is solely present to the single client and not shared with others
- Users get full control over the dedicated server and are customizable according to the business requirement.
- Guarantees maximum uptime and performance even if your website receives a lot of traffic
- Provides High Scalability and Security as compared to other hosting solutions.
- It is often preferred by organizations looking for multiple accounting functions in their business.
It is also important to choose QuickBooks hosting providers that suits your requirement and budget. Below is one of the best QuickBooks Hosting provider that facilitates streamlined cloud service for better assistance.
Sagenext: Best QuickBooks Hosting Service Provider
Here’s why Sagenext is one of the best cloud hosting providers for QuickBooks Solutions:
- Over a decade of experience in hosting QuickBooks applications, tax software and other accounting software successfully. Sagenext GUARANTEES 100% success rate with minimum DOWNTIME.
- Enables CPAs, tax professionals and small business owners to manage key business accounting operations from anywhere at anytime with their modernized cloud solutions.
- They have the reputation of striving for customer delight beyond satisfaction. As their Microsoft-certified professionals are available 24/7 to resolve the issues without any delay.
- Sagenext’s server for accounting and tax software hosting plans are backed by highly advanced infrastructure, scalable resources, and data security.
- Facilitates you with customizable cloud plans that you can choose according to your business requirements.
- Automatic updation of software and data backup are readily available to keep your data secured and up to date.
- Grants 99.99% uptime and high data availability with their SSAE-18 and HIPPA compliant data centers that are located in different locations.
- Hosting Services are budget friendly as compared to other hosting providers.
- Moreover, it is the best hosting provider for your business if you desire to have a fully functional centralized workspace to put your accounting operations in order.
In a long run, QuickBooks Hosting Service can be a best partner for operating your business smoothly. For which, you should go through a thorough research for selecting the right QuickBooks server hosting. Hence, remember to choose the hosting service provider keeping in mind the long-term accounting needs. Moreover, the tips mentioned above will help you make the right decision to select the best QuickBooks hosting provider.